As soon as you start using our service, you should accept these rules. Make sure you do it every time you update.
It is forbidden to:
- Sharing proxy servers in public areas, which leads to unauthorized use.
- Using software that allows third parties access to proxies.
- Use proxies for spam and other activity which leads to spamhaus blacklisting.
- Attempts to hack our service, run scanners and other pentest software.
- Using checkers, bruteforcers, port scanners to attack our proxy servers.
Your IPs may be banned if you violate these rules. If you violate these rules, your account may be blocked without refund.
We have the right to decline in service even if you don't violate the rules.
If we decline your request for service, we will refund the remaining balance. Minimum refund amount is 150$.
Important! You can share your account with another persons you trust. But in disputable situations, when several persons claims the account, the person who made the earliest transaction on the account will be considered the owner of the account.
- We do not log connections and traffic via proxy.
- We do not collect any personal user data.
- We have the right to monitor connections if we notice activity that is prohibited by service rules.
- We do not share information about our users to 3rd parties.
- We will keep crypto addresses and billing history related to your account.
After you buy socks, you can use them for 24 hours.You can buy it again from history or the main list. Be sure we regularly check socks for blacklist.
Black ones XBL are marked and sold with 50% discount. Besides, socks is checked for black automatically prior the purchase, in case socks becomes blacklisted, price changes after it.
Once you purchased socks you get IP and Port of the socks. In some cases IP:Port may be changed, you can see actual IP:Port in history. Socks work with sock5 protocol,
remote dns support.
Billing & price policy
Socks price depends on its main price and quality.
Main price depends on socks source.
Price depends on such variables:
- Base socks price: $0.5-0.8
- Fresh socks, added less than 12h: + $0.7-1
- Blacklist XBL socks (major impact): 50% discount
- Blacklist PBL socks (minor impact): 20% discount
When buying a proxy, the port is opened for 24 hours, however, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted connection during 24 hours. Manual refund is available if Proxy is went offline within 2 hours after purchase. Click on the proxy in the history section, and click at Refund button. System will check if socks definitely offline and make a refund to your account balance. If Proxy doesnt work, but there is no "Refund" button, create a ticket by pressing "Claim bad proxy" button or select Proxy via "Support" section. Tickets must be created within Five hours after purchase.
There must be a reason for the refund. The following reasons will be not accepted:
- high fraudscore / high riscscore
- open ports found
- low anonymity score
- proxy block on a specific site
- auto-renewed by mistake
We decline Refund requests if:
- Ticket created more than 5 hours after purchase
- There is no proxy selected in the ticket, ticket subject is not "Refund".
- Refund requested via Messenger instead of ticket
Our team reviews users refund activity. User account may be banned if we suspect attepmts to dishonestly obtain a refund. We refund amount for socks to account balance only.
Minimum moneyback by mistake is 150$. We will not process tickets with less amount. If you made a mistake during a transfer, contact support via tickets. We do not refund any amount of deposit for account activation, or paid registration fee.
User should keep his login credentials safe, and do not publish anywhere. Do not share your BTC/LTC addresses with anyone.
To reset password please contact support via telegram or jabber and provide requested information about your account.
We do not provide technical support for accounts that have been transferred or sold to third parties. Such accounts may be blocked without refund. Don't buy accounts from third parties, you could lose money. Always register and activate your account yourself, only then can you get support if you lose access to your account.
We allow only 1 active browser session.
Proxy Types. How to select proper proxy for your needs
Icon shows proxy device:
- Mobile based proxy (wireless, unstable connection)
- Router or any Cable connected device based proxy (stable connection)
We have these proxy types, checked by Ip2Location geo provider:
CDN Content Delivery Network
ISP Fixed Line ISP
MOB Mobile ISP
DCH Data Center/Web Hosting/Transit
SES Search Engine Spider
If you are looking for Residential proxy with low or zero proxy score, you should search for these types:
If you don't care about proxy score or anonymizer score, you can use any proxy type.
Please consider to set using "Remote DNS option", that will prevent DNS leaks.
Please note that "", MOB and ISP/MOB types is unstable proxies due proxy device sometimes switches between Cellular and Wifi. Type ISP is better in this case.
If you see " ISP", that means that mobile device has connected to Wifi.
1) What type of proxy do you sell, socks4, socks5 or https?
We support all these proxy protocols.
2) How many threads I can use at the same time?
You can use an unlimited number of threads from one IP.
But you can't connect to proxy from many different IPs. Those proxies can be disabled without refunds
3) Are 25 ports open?
All SMTP ports on our proxies are closed to prevent blacklisting due to spam.
4) I need authorization for a proxy, can you provide a proxy with login and password?
You can set your own login:password at Profile, select "Change Socks5 login:pass" tab. Read more at Socks5 login/password. If login:pass is not set, you can specify any password and login if required. An instance user:[email protected]:PORT, proxies will run.
5) Do you have API for buying proxies or Telegram bot?
Currently, we dont have API or bot, but we plan to implement them in near future.
6) Do I need to set socks5 login and password at account settings?
Setting own login:password will increase security of your proxies.
7) Can I add a note to my proxies?
You can add a Note for a proxy immediately after a purchase (link add note) or select a proxy from history and click Add note.
8) Why do my proxies often change port?
This can happen for the following reasons:
- authorization by login-password is not set for the proxy. We recommend setting authorization for the proxy. More info down below.
- you use software tools that share your proxies to 3rd parties. That can be sites for checking proxies (free online proxy checker), various programs for checking proxies, proxifiers stealing proxies (Proxyfire, etc.) Never use third-party sites and programs for checking proxies.
- (rare case) the proxy has been moved to another server for load balancing purposes.
9) Is your socks5 supports UDP protocol?
Yes, all proxies except MOB type supports UDP protocol
Currently its possible to purchase proxies with Login and Password for authorization, so proxies will looks like login:[email protected]:12345.
Proxy servers with such protections are more stable as they are not susceptible to attacks.
To set up a password and login for the proxy: On your Profile select "Change Socks5 login:pass" tab.
You can generate a random login/password pair, or specify own login and password. Please do not use login:password of your account!
After installation, all purchased proxies will require authorization, and will not work without them!
If the login and password option is not set, the purchase will work according to the old format - without authorization
We recommend setting authorization for your proxy servers. This will ensure their security and stability.
Proxy auto-renewal will allow you to renew selected proxies every day, without daily manual renewal.
You can use auto-renewal to keep the proxy port up longer than 24 hours.
To do this:
- Go to History page.
- Select the proxy for which you want to activate auto-renewal.
- In the right block (or modal window) in the Autorenew paragraph, click the checkbox.
- In the list, proxies with auto-renewal are indicated by a green icon.
The auto-renewal process:
- If the proxy is online, auto-renewal buys it immediately after the paid period expires. Proxy is extended for 24 hours.
- If the proxy is offline, the system will not buy it. The proxy will be renewed as soon as it becomes online.
Your account balance will be debited as for a regular proxy purchase.
- Auto-renewal can be activated and deactivated only by the user.
- We do not enable or disable auto-renewal for your proxy.
- Please disable auto-renewal for those proxies that are offline for a long time, and for those proxies that you do not plan to use.
- Refunds will not be given for auto-renewal proxies that were activated or not disabled by mistake.